Your Thursdays are about to get a whole lot better
Rochester's signature summer festival starts back up this week.
Thursdays on First & 3rd begins tomorrow and runs every Thursday through August 30. The event features more than 100 arts, craft and food vendors each week, along with two stages of live music.
The event starts Thursdays at 11 a.m. and goes until 8:30 p.m. along the portion of 1st Avenue SW stretching from Peace Plaza to Historic Third.
Related: Your guide to summer in Rochester
By the numbers
- An average of 18,000 people attend each week
- More than 123 total hours of activity throughout the season
- 115 vendors participating in the event every Thursday
- 52 performers providing evening entertainment
- 26 artists performing during lunchtime
- More than 5,700 cups used each week
Photos courtesy the Rochester Downtown Alliance