Here's a look at who will be serving on the Chateau Theatre task force
Rochester Mayor Ardell Brede on Wednesday released the names of individuals appointed to the Chateau Theatre Reuse Task Force. As previously noted, the mayor has appointed himself chair of the board.
The group of 12 will be responsible for seeking input from the community and making recommendations on the building's future use. However, the city council will still get the final say on any concrete plans.
The board, which will dissolve after 2 years, will hold its first meeting next week.
- Ardell Brede, Mayor of Rochester
- Mark Bilderback, Council member
- Patrick Seeb, DMC EDA
- Aaron Benike, Heritage Preservation Commission
- John Kruessel, Heritage Conservancy Group
- Al Mannino, Greater Rochester Arts & Cultural Trust
- Jim Fricker, Rochester Arts & Cultural Collaborative
- Ryan Peterson, Rochester Area Chamber of Commerce
- Jenna Bowman, Rochester Downtown Alliance
- Doug Holton, Mayo Clinic
- Gregory Stavrou, Rochester Civic Theatre
- Jane Bisel, citizen representative