Bouncing around: Here's where to find the red ball in Rochester this week
The 15-foot-wide, 250-pound ball will be placed at six other sites in the downtown area over the next week. Here's a look at the calendar:
- June 7: Pedestrian Bridge to Government Center
- June 8: Mayo Building, Annenburg Plaza
- June 9: Peace Plaza, Kahler Grand Awning, Near Pedestrian Crossing
- June 10: 600 Block of 6th Avenue NW
- June 11: Thursdays on First & 3rd, Historic 3rd Street
- June 12: Mayo Clinic, Plummer Building, Plummer Doors
Rochester is one of five cities across the world that will host the RedBall Project this summer. Since 2001, Perschke has held the exhibit in about two dozen cities, including Chicago, Toronto, Paris, Abu Dhabi and Sydney.
Click here to learn more.
(Cover photo: The Med City Beat)